There are several tags about calculated columns; as far as I can see, there's no difference between how they are applied. Should they be synonymized, with as the master tag?


Thank you, Glorfindel for this hint.

We have merged the calculatedfield tag with calculated-column as a master tag, so if someone asks a general question about the calculated column, he should use the calculated-column tag. but if his question is specifically related to the calculated column formula, he should use calculated-column-formula tag.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .