Rob Windsor is a Senior Consultant and Trainer. He has almost twenty five years’ experience developing all types of applications and is currently spending a majority of his time working with Office 365 and SharePoint. Rob is a regular speaker at conferences, code camps, and user groups and is a contributor to the Pluralsight On-Demand library. Rob is the founder and past-president of the North Toronto .NET User Group and has been recognized as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for his involvement in the developer community.
Top network posts
- 91 How to exclude files from Visual Studio compile?
- 33 List API get all items limited to 100 rows
- 31 Any performance difference between int.Parse() and Convert.Toint()?
- 22 Updating Lookup Values with the REST API
- 21 Sharepoint custom web part property does not show up in the toolbox
- 21 UpdatePanel Exception Handling
- 15 From .NET developer to SharePoint developer - Can it happen?
- View more network posts →