Mechanic for over 35 years ... Love wrenching more than you could ever know.
Master's of Science in Systems Engineering from George Washington University, May 2020
Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems, Graduated summa cum laude from University of Mary Washington, May 2014
Honoree of Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges for 2013, 2014, & 2015.
Former freelance writer for Internet Brands, writing automotive How-To articles for varying internet sites. Have written over 55 articles for F-Bodys, Acura, Audi, Ford F-150 Trucks, and Mini Coopers.
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair♦ 130.1k 130.1k 2727 gold badges217217 silver badges429429 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.6k 10.6k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges77 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Woodworking 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Does kicking a tire off your car from underneath it while it's held up by a stable jack pose safety threats?
- 87 Can salt water be used in place of antifreeze?
- 77 Why don't we rotate tyres but you rotate tires?
- 71 What actually happens when there is not enough oil in a car engine?
- 69 Why don't rally cars have airbags?
- 57 How do cars drive through deep water as shown on many videos online?
- 55 Why use snow tires on all 4 wheels on 2-wheel-drive cars?
- View more network posts →