I'm a geek that has been in the IT industry for 12 years. My passions are around security and everything Microsoft related (especially SharePoint!). I work for Microsoft, although my posts and thoughts are my own.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '12 at 1:46
- Server Fault 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- SharePoint 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 405 405 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 234 234 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Are SharePoint certifications worthwhile?
- 66 List of tools for reading ULS logs
- 32 Windows 7: "localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself". Why?
- 30 Is S.M.A.R.T. smart to use?
- 28 Responsibility without authority
- 24 Adding new team members to a late project
- 21 What is the difference between SQL Server standard and web edition?
- View more network posts →