Member for 11 years, 1 month
I'm a geek that has been in the IT industry for 12 years. My passions are around security and everything Microsoft related (especially SharePoint!). I work for Microsoft, although my posts and thoughts are my own.
- Server Fault 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- SharePoint 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 425 425 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 274 274 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Are SharePoint certifications worthwhile?
- 66 List of tools for reading ULS logs
- 33 Windows 7: "localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself". Why?
- 30 Is S.M.A.R.T. smart to use?
- 28 Responsibility without authority
- 25 Adding new team members to a late project
- 22 What is the difference between SQL Server standard and web edition?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.