Microsoft Press Author, SharePoint MVP, Blogger, Speaker and Microsoft Certified Master in SharePoint 2007.
Currently employed by Microsoft.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- SharePoint 2010 Configuration
- MOSS/WSS Configuration
- MOSS/WSS Application Development
Began technical career in 1993. Has started a retail business from scratch, purchased an existing business and relocated 2 retail businesses.
SharePoint.stackexchange.com is a great place to get answers from SharePoint specialists
Kirkland, WA, United States
Member for 9 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 19:09
- SharePoint 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Area 51 407 407 1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 199 199 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 181 181 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 How can you move a document with its version history to a new library?
- 41 Is Tools > Create GUID removed in Visual Studio 2012?
- 31 Difference between a User and a Login in SQL Server
- 11 Migrating a solution from 2007 to 2010
- 10 How can I Move Windows User Profiles to FBA User Profiles?
- 8 Should a stack trace be in the error message presented to the user?
- 7 Person.gif shown for all posters in threaded view of Discussion Board
- View more network posts →