Actively looking for freelance work
I'm a professional software developer and have spent my time building provisioning and web based self-service systems for IIS, Apache and Citrix XenServer, amongst other things.
My Curriculum Vitae can be viewed on Stack Overflow Careers (might be a bit out of date).
Stuff I like to listen to at last.fm
You can get in touch here: kevin.e.kenny #@# gmail.com (you know what to do with the # and spaces).
Just a note to folks who think it's ok to spam me with survey questions to pass a college course or whatever, please bugger orf. That is not why I left my email address there. I am not your homework.
Also not ashamed to admit I like trains, mostly diesels, late Era 8 (BR Sectorisation) and Era 9 onwards :) I'm also interested in signalling if anyone from Network Rail is looking this far down ;)
Greater Perthshire, Scotland
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '15 at 3:14
- Stack Overflow 110.1k 110.1k 4848 gold badges283283 silver badges369369 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19.1k 19.1k 1111 gold badges4343 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Server Fault 7.6k 7.6k 1212 gold badges7272 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 731 Can a Byte Array be written to a file in C#?
- 438 What are all the user accounts for IIS/ASP.NET and how do they differ?
- 407 IIS AppPoolIdentity and file system write access permissions
- 217 How to configure static content cache per folder and extension in IIS7?
- 203 Using PowerShell credentials without being prompted for a password
- 198 PowerShell and the -contains operator
- 195 Difference between knockout View Models declared as object literals vs functions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 6 '11