Computers have been a natural part of my life since I was ten. I've used almost every OS in that time and I've lost count of the number of computers/devices I've owned/repaired/built.
Having used my devices for work and play for over 30 years, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I use them to create movies and websites, photography, advanced spreadsheets and dashboards, interactive portfolios, and communication products.
In 2000 I qualified as a Certified Apple Engineer. Now that I'm in my 40s, I've finally taken the plunge to give real programming a go and now have a number of apps available.
Very excited (and nervous) about the possibilities this may bring, but as they say:
"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step!"
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 '19 at 22:56
- Ask Different♦ 60k 60k 1414 gold badges136136 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 691 691 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- SharePoint 234 234 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate one level up in Finder?
- 76 Customise Touch Bar for a specific application
- 65 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 65 Why is it better for an iPhone’s battery to NOT close down apps?
- 60 Mac no longer boots
- 60 Do iPhones have a built-in mouse or trackpad and how do I use it?
- 59 What is "photoanalysisd" and why is it using 77% of my CPU?
- View more network posts →