What do I say? I have been in software development since 2003... mostly wandering somewhere around the .Net stack. I have a good mixture of experience in every phase of the SDLC, and in all tiers. Right now, I'm mainly focused on mastering Bootstrap, MVC and SharePoint, because those are the technologies primarily used at my present company.
I'm a big gamer, but being an adult with a family makes it difficult to keep up on the latest and greatest. So, right now I'm a few years behind, casually playing some of the titles I missed back in the day.
I think SO is a great place to learn and find answers to your most burning questions. But, I do find the attitude here to be a little stand-offish and elitist. I would certainly like to contribute to improving the image of the community while at the same time not step on the toes of veterans. So, rather than be a snob, I'll try to answer questions and/or explain why SO isn't the forum to ask questions that may be frowned upon by the community.
Seattle, WA, United States
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '16 at 18:53
- Stack Overflow 694 694 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- User Experience 394 394 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- SharePoint 326 326 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 212 212 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Where does your front end dev sit?
- 11 Cannot uninstall the LanguagePack 0 because it is not deployed
- 8 C# Card Shuffle
- 6 Three months crying a lot. Cannot determine reason
- 5 Does everyone in the U.S. (and beyond?) pronounce "Buick" with the Spanish B/V, or is this a regional thing?
- View more network posts →