Come learn the logical language!
- Will be the first human language a computer learns how to understand — not just speak.
- Conveys colors of expression in ways that English fails to: like the difference between habitually and regularly; or between something you own, and something you have.
- Modern Math and Science as a core language concepts: space-time, logic, set theory
TLDR; Life; programming; SE: All invigorating!
Why we're here
The vision of Stack Exchange is important, and worth fighting for; our fight is not against each other, but against stagnation and fatigue. Do not become weary of doing well; and do not become content with your personal best!
If you're new, reach deep, learn (and then teach), and do more. If you're senior, train up others to complement or succeed you. Above all, let us celebrate our success! We're a community of competent, driven scholars: we have the best questions and the best answers!
Why I'm here
I like to think I am sharing in the experience of others here on Stack Exchange. I search for the perspective of others; and I take away value each time I visit; in turn, I hope to shape the experience of others in a positive way: by giving useful feedback, cajoling newcomers into constructive creators, and reminding senior members to continue giving the best of their experience — and the benefit of doubt.
Who I am
I recently discovered photography, and used a couple mirrors to take a selfie of taking a selfie. (Thus, my avatar.) As you can see, I'm always looking for a new creative outlet, and I enjoy puns entirely too much! My variety of hobbies (ranging from needlepoint to theatre) makes me relatable to a wide variety of persons: if I haven't tried it already, then I plan to at some point, and you're the perfect person to introduce me to it!
Member for 2 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 19 '18 at 17:40
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 264 264 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 237 237 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 207 207 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 How do you run a command as an administrator from the Windows command line?
- 56 How do you run a command as an administrator from the Windows command line?
- 45 How does the data-toggle attribute work? (What's its API?)
- 30 Httplistener with HTTPS support
- 26 I have 2 versions of python installed, but cmake is using older version. How do I force cmake to use the newer version?
- 13 What is the opposite of ctrl+click in Eclipse?
- 12 Convert a Java array into a Clojure list or sequence?
- View more network posts →