I wish it was as acceptable to use C9n for my last name, as it is to use L10n, g11n, L12y, p13n, m17n, or i18n.
- SharePoint 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 369 369 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 211 211 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 173 173 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Serialize Property, but Do Not Deserialize Property in Json.Net
- 19 Is Calling base.ItemUpdating(properties); necessary?
- 19 How to clarify things with my team members as they think I am delaying projects being a procrastinator?
- 18 CAML Now Instead of Today - CAML Bug?
- 17 VS2015: warning MSB3884: Could not find rule set file
- 13 Working With Content Approval / Moderation In CSOM
- 13 Adding description to sharepoint link URL using the C# CSOM
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.