- Community Moderator of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Community
- Winner of Dynamics Community Spotlight and Community Stars
- My Dynamics 365/CRM Community contributor badge and Other Leaderboard Awards
Serious passion towards Technology viz. Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, MS Azure, CDS, PowerApps, MS Flow & SharePoint.
I Love to Design, Code & Deliver. Debug the code if any issues & Optimize the code if not performs well.
My rule of thumb: Follow Best Practices & Industry standards
My big plus is Analytical skills & Troubleshooting techniques with Strong Architecture knowledge + top techno-functional capability.
"Wear Your Failures as a Badge of Honor" - Sundar Pichai
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - M Gandhi
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 1313 gold badges3030 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Server Fault 282 282 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- SharePoint 263 263 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 244 244 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 209 209 22 gold badges33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 7 Create annotation to a contact entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM by API
- 6 How to retrieve a Entity without Guid in Dynamics 365 SDK?
- 5 How to Add a New Contact in Dynamics 365 using PHP
- 5 C# - Insert or update if exists in CRM
- 5 How to move the debug pointer to change the execution flow in Visual Studio Code Debugger
- 5 Set form read only using Xrm Object on Dynamics 365 CRM
- View more network posts →