My name is Mikhail Pushin (or just Michael). I live in Russia. I’m a 28-year-old SharePoint developer who moved to SharePoint world from open-source about a year ago. Before that I used to work with Java technologies (currently, I am Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 6 Programmer and Oracle Certified Expert Java 6 EE EJB Developer). I like Java development a lot and sometimes I still work with this technology. However, about a year ago, my friend invited me to have a look at the opposite side of the world. I tried it and understood that I am addicted to it.
The main parts of my SP development are workflows, forms, BCS and webparts. At first, I used to work with both SPD and VS worflows in SP2010 and InfoPath forms, but after releasing SP2013, the company I work for decided to move to the latest version and now I am developing for SP2013.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '14 at 8:54
Top network posts
- 214 Does my application "contain encryption"?
- 24 How can I learn the basics of SharePoint 2013 in a few days?
- 16 How to reconnect InfoPath task form to SPD workflow after moving it to the new Site Collection
- 6 How to set a lookup field by c# code
- 6 Office 365 developer site SharePoint 2013 preview: SPD2013 workflow is always canceled
- 5 How to alter SP2013 workflow task from an ASP task form?
- View more network posts →