I’m Kevin Kinnett, and I’m a technologist and software developer living in the Atlanta area.
My interest in software development began when I was young, sitting in front of the family’s Intel 386 at the age of eleven, learning how to program with QBasic. Later I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Kennesaw State University where I also served as the President of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Presidential Fellow, and worked as Student Technology Advisor.
In my time as a professional developer, I’ve worked with a wide breadth of technologies. But over the last 10 year I’ve had a focus on integration using the Microsoft stack, working with SOA architectures using RESTful and other webservices varients, along with several middleware products. These days I am primarily focused on developing solutions using Azure PaaS services.
Kennesaw, GA, United States
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 '12 at 19:02
- Christianity 10.4k 10.4k 1919 gold badges4949 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5k 5k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 763 763 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 305 How long was Bill Murray's character (Phil Connors) supposed to be in a time loop in the film "Groundhog Day"?
- 168 What order should Asimov's Foundation series be read in?
- 96 How to find all the types in an Assembly that Inherit from a Specific Type C#
- 90 Can I believe in evolution and still be a Christian?
- 63 Why does Judaism celebrate Sabbath on Saturday and most Christians celebrate Sabbath on Sunday?
- 49 How do young earth creationists reconcile the age of the universe with the speed of light, and visible distant objects?
- 41 Where is the best place to locate enum types?
- View more network posts →