Toni Frankola is an entrepreneur, IT consultant, and Microsoft Office Servers and Services MVP from Zagreb, Croatia, where he runs his own software company, SysKit Ltd. The company specializes in enterprise software solutions for SharePoint, Office 365, Windows Servers, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix, and SQL Server, helping admins and consultants worldwide manage their complex environments with ease.
Toni is one of the names behind the popular admin tools SPDocKit, SysKit Monitor, SysKit Insights, and SysKit Security Manager. To top this off, he spends his spare time contributing to various local, regional, and global SharePoint events, as well as blogging at www.sharepointusecases.com.
Top network posts
- 30 How can I make a SharePoint open source project at home?
- 26 Schengen visa for UK citizen?
- 22 How to check if code is running as sandboxed solution?
- 16 Where can I go with an Irish visa but without a Schengen visa?
- 13 Why is my CAML query working in CAML Builder but not in the application?
- 12 Powershell error when trying to hook into UserProfileConfigManager
- 10 Best practice with branching source code and application lifecycle
- View more network posts →