Today, I get (-42) reputation because of the question removed that mean about 21 questions have been removed ,
- Are these questions removed via user or community?
- If I have answered a question and then it removed, Is it will remove only (-2) or my answer reputation (+15) too?
- Regardless what is the reputation that will be deleted, Is it appropriate solution to delete the user reputation who tries to answer or edit and improve this question at this time and ignore his effort ? if this a community rule so I respect it .but I am wondering is there an appropriate solution that not neglect the user effort.
- What about the edits after 2000 reputation, Is it will cause -2 also if it removed?
- Is this will effect on the
copy editorbadge after it earned ?
Thanks in advance for any clarifications