I've been accidentally posting my comments as answers and driving the moderators nuts since they change my answers to comments... I almost just did it again but caught myself. Is there a way that I can take my answer and convert it to a comment?


  • My new favorite meta question!!! :P Anyways, most of the time this happens for new users but I'm glad you took the time to post on meta. :)
    – Kit Menke
    Nov 11, 2011 at 18:53
  • LOL, i know Kit, you poor thing, I think you've fixed like 10 of mine over this week. Sorry about that! Nov 11, 2011 at 18:55
  • No worries. I don't mind especially since you help answer a lot of question. :)
    – Kit Menke
    Nov 11, 2011 at 18:57

1 Answer 1


No, sorry... that's a moderator function. You'll have to delete the answer and re-post as a comment.

  • thanks, will do. Nov 11, 2011 at 15:34

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .